Wednesday 17 April 2013

National Thrombosis Week 2013 6th-10th May

After the success of last year I am getting myself geared up for this years National Thrombosis Week. I was blown away last year by the generosity and was able to raise over £1000 for Lifeblood and £200 for Thrombosis Support, I am hoping to smash that target this year!.

With that in mind, not only am I going to do something to push my body, I am going to something nice for all of you!

Some of you may now I am partial to a little bit of baking, and will be baking a number of different cakes and breads for you to purchase- I will give a guide price but hey its charity so if you want to purchase them for more I would happy for you to do so!

Here are a sample of some cakes I have previously made:






Details of my fundraising page can be found at :

http://www.justgiving.com/katherineelizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment